1. More fire news broke this week, with the South Coast Air Quality Management District releasing information about air quality studies, a meeting of mayors and a discussion at the Corona del Mar Residents Association board meeting; read our stories here, here, here and here.
2. A new toy shop will replace Toy Boat next month; read more here.
3. The Newport Beach City Council discussed plans for a scaled-down version of a Corona del Mar entryway beautification project; read more here.
4. Our Lady Queen of Angels doesn’t want Corona del Mar High School students or their parents parking in their lot and will start patrolling and possibly towing cars; read our story here.
5. A new designated left-turn signal for cars turning from Marguerite Avenue onto East Coast Highway is working after several months of construction; read our story here.