1. The Toy Boat Toy Boat Toy Boat store closed because of crushing financial pressure; read our story here.
2. Thousands of people crowded Big Corona State Beach on Tuesday, jumping fires and celebrating the Persian New Year in what could be the last time at the beach if a fire ring ban is implemented; read our story here.
3. A major water pipeline project will begin in June and disrupt Corona del Mar traffic for more than a year, an assistant city engineer told the Corona del Mar Residents Association this week; read our story here.
4. A Corona del Mar family has launched a business aimed at travelers who want to take the best photos possible; read our story here.
5. The gas company installed metal sign posts in Corona del Mar tree wells this week as a safety measure; read our story here.