1. Fire rings in Newport Beach may continue to burn, with the California Coastal Commission delaying its decision on whether to grant Newport Beach a permit to remove them until an air quality board meets in May; read our story here.
2. A baby octopus has been born in a marine education tank at Big Corona State Beach; read more here.
3. The city’s Zoning Administrator will hold a hearing about the future of a wine tasting room that is planning to open in the former John Blom photography studio; read more here.
4. Crystal Cove State Park will host its first-ever Junior Lifeguards program this summer; read more here.
5. Another psychic apparently is preparing to open in Corona del Mar; read more here.