1. Recycled Rags is holding its monthly parking lot sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at 2731 East Coast Highway. In addition to all the merchandise inside the store, racks will be set up in the parking lot with prices cut as much as 40 percent and refreshments will be available. For more information call (949) 675-5553.
2. Crystal Cove State Park will host a guided tidepool walk to Pelican Point at 3 p.m. Saturday, when the tide will fall to -0.6. Meet at Pelican Point parking lot #2 at the top of the boardwalk near the parking lot. The walk is free, but there is a $15 day-use fee to park in the lot, and in some areas, you may pay $5 per hour.
3. Head to the Corona del Mar Farmers Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Bayside Drive and Marguerite Avenue.
4. Roger’s Gardens will host the Waffle-icious food truck on Saturday and the Bite Me Foods truck on Sunday — plus you might be able to find a deal on holiday decorations, with select merchandise discounted 50 percent. Roger’s Gardens is located at 2301 San Joaquin Hills Road.
5. Make your resolutions — what do you want to change or accomplish in 2013?