1. The Newport Beach Planning Commission on Thursday granted the Port Theater approval, with several conditions, to serve alcohol, but it could be a few months before you can get wine with your popcorn; read our stories here and here.
2. A man suspected of dumping used adult diapers on East Coast Highway has been charged and faces a Dec. 17 arraignment; read our story here.
3. A massage business could move into a former luggage and shoe repair shop in Corona del Mar; read our story here.
4. Crystal Cove State Park has added automated parking stations that let visitors pay by the hour; read our story http://www.coronadelmartoday.com/32585/home/crystal-cove-park-adds-parking-pay-stations-as-coastal-commission-staff-mulls-application/.
5. The Bank of America at 3300 East Coast Highway was robbed on Thursday; read our story here.