1. Are there too many warning signs at Little Corona Beach? Some city officials think so; read our story here.
2. A Corona del Mar woman and food blogger has published a cook book; read our story here.
3. Harbor View Elementary School students donated $1,600 to Sister School Pomona Elementary School this week as part of its annual Thanksgiving gift tradition; read our story here.
4. The Newport Beach Zoning Administrator will hold a hearing later this month that could pave the way for a Sweet Lady Jane Bakery to open in the former John Blom photography studio; read our story here.
5. The Rendez-Vous French cafe opened this week in Corona del Mar, replacing Le Petit Bateau; read our story here.