1. The Newport Beach City Council postponed a discussion of a Corona del Mar traffic study, which moved the point where three lanes squeeze to two at East Coast Highway near MacArthur. They agreed that the current study should be removed and will hear a staff presentation next month; read our story here.
2. Corona del Mar High School held Red Ribbon Week events this week, including an assembly that featured two teenagers who spoke about addiction, violence and redemption; read our story here.
3. The city could create a mini park in the grassy, sloping area below the Hobie Surf Shop mural; read our story here.
4. Harbor View Elementary School held its fourth annual Jog-A-Thon on Friday; read our story here.
5. The Corona del Mar Home Tour, which benefits the Corona del Mar High School PTA, was held on Tuesday; read our story here.