1. Harbor View Elementary School’s principal announced she was retiring to take care of her ailing father; read our story here.
2. A palm reader will temporarily take over the former John Blom photography studio space; read our story here.
3. After years of winding its way through Newport Beach city commissions and City Council as well as three hearings at the California Coastal Commission, the AERIE condominium project at Carnation Avenue and Ocean Boulevard could break ground this fall; read our story here.
4. A Harbor View Elementary School graduate hopes to continue her Kids Kare writing project as a middle schooler; read our story here.
5. Two Corona del Mar High School students have launched a clothing company that sold t-shirts at Jack’s; read our story here.