1. The Newport Beach City Council voted Tuesday to have sharrow markings installed along East Coast Highway to the delight and praise of bicycle safety advocates; read our story here.
2. Vin Goat now has wine for sale, along with a schedule of wine and cheese tasting classes, with this week’s licenses issued by the state Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control; read our story here.
3. Construction on a new pool parking lot configuration has begun at Corona del Mar High School; read our story here.
4. Fourth of July visitors left tons of trash behind at Little Corona this year; read our story here.
5. The City Council on Tuesday approved state fire hazard maps; read our story here.